Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hillshire Farms

2/5 - I read about a deal involving Hillshire Farms meat and Sara Lee bread. Buy 5 get $10 OYNO. I got up, got dressed and went to Safeway at 9:45 at night because the deal was ending that evening! I don't do anything at 9:45; I'm usually fast asleep by then.

Anyway, 5 packages of precooked bacon @ $3 each=$15 - $10 OYNO=$5 and not a single coupon used. I also read that you were getting a catalina for $1.50 OYNO when you bought 2 Heinz Ketchups. That worked too!

Took the stuff out to the car and went back in. Got more bacon and ketchup. Wanted to fly below the radar so I went to a different cashier. The first thing she said to me was 'Weren't you just here?'. So much for flying low! Anyway, I told her the deal was too good and that she might just see me again.

Round three is where I 'mixed it up'. I got hot dogs instead. They were $2.50 so .50/package when the deal was done (plus more ketchup).

No comments: